Magnesium Gel 100g
Out of stock
Recover and repair to perform at your peak. Magnesium Power Magnesium Gel is a premium-quality, 100% natural magnesium gel. It provides fast, targeted results, great for post-exercise recovery and easing cramps, muscle and joint pain.
- Contains 65mg of elemental magnesium per 1 gram
- High bioavailability (easily absorbed in the body)
- Includes aloe vera and eucalyptus oil to soothe and purify your skin
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Paraben and sulphate free
- Australian made and owned
We are proudly Australian-made and owned and we source our magnesium chloride from the world’s most pristine natural sources on the planet. This means our magnesium is100% natural and not contaminated by air pollution or environmental factors.
How it works
Magnesium is an essential building block for our bodies. Known as the “miracle mineral”, it is required for over 300 bodily functions including maintaining and improving muscle function, bone formation, energy metabolism and prevention of inflammation. Studies show magnesium is best absorbed transdermally (through the skin).
Transdermal magnesium absorption
Water, Magnesium Chloride, Aloe Vera, Ethanol, Xanthan Gum, Eucalyptus Oil.
Directions for use
Apply to affected areas and massage well into skin. Designed to be functional and effective, it may take a while for the gel to absorb due to the high amount of magnesium. It is normal to experience a tingling sensation after initial use. Suitable for daily use. Contains 65mg/g elemental magnesium.
- For enhanced physical performance and recovery: Massage into sore muscles and joints or all over your body, before or after a workout.
- To ease muscle pains and cramps: Massage into sore points for quick relief.
- For a restorative sleep: Apply 20 minutes before bed onto legs, stomach and arms.
Feel that tingle? That means it’s working. Use daily for optimal results.
Wipe off with water and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin. For external use only.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dark place.